Wednesday, October 1, 2008

first day on raw fresh fruit juices only

for me and mango. this time it worked out on the first day of the new month. i think mango had 3 orange juices, me 2, and we both had orange apple juice. i had my first drink after 2pm, shortly after arriving back from the beach. it was a nice hot day, the ocean was very calm and freezing, so i had only one short swim, mango had 3. i was too cold to go in again, but i truly enjoyed the buzz after my first swim in our swimming season. mango had his first swim a few days ago...

i have been going to sleep early these past 3 days,  yesterday already at 7pm. that is why i haven't been posting...

i spoke with my mum on the phone, she had an amazing holiday in spain with her special friend, i am happy for her.

me and mango we are having lovely busy sunny and fruity days.

love, love, love,
and fruit
kveta

DSC00235.jpg mango sydney summer picture by Fruitarian
mango and beach

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: