Friday, July 11, 2008

last night

sweet mango said that he is hungry so today we stock up with mountains of raw fresh fruit: 2 durians, box of crimson grapes, grapefruit 3kg, tangerines 2kg, tomatoes 4kg, try of avocados, libanise cucumbers 1kg, bananas 2kg, and only few days ago oranges 30kg. so mango skipped his dry fast friday and so we shared very yummy durian,  soon after my crimson grape juice. oh, durian made me giggle soon after it's magic powers entered my bloodstream...my blood say thank you and send me the sweet euphoria. later: yummy strawberries, much much later we shared tomato, avocado, cucumber and chili. later half avo and one banana each. later one tangerine each.

yum, yum, yum....

life is yummy

DSC01408.jpg picture by Fruitarian
baby avocado tree i our garden
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: